All the Best Lies


All the Best Lies

(Ellery Hathaway #3)

by 

4 Stars

All the Best Lies is the third terrific novel in the Ellery Hathaway mystery series.  Once again, Joanna Schaffhausen has delivered a thrilling page-turner that kept me guessing until the very end (I never guess who her killers are).  I love Ellery and her partner Reed Markham.  They’re both entirely real characters who at times frustrate me with their decisions, but I find myself rooting for them anyway.  And thankfully, the ending makes it look like the next entry is on the way.


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/45046540-all-the-best-lies

https://www.bookbub.com/books/all-the-best-lies-by-joanna-schaffhausen

Comments

My Recent Reads

Mike's Books

American Rebels: How the Hancock, Adams, and Quincy Families Fanned the Flames of Revolution
really liked it
American Rebels: How the Hancock, Adams, and Quincy Families Fanned the Flames of Revolution by Nina Sankovitch 4 Stars American Rebels is a marvelous work of history, telling the story of the founding of our nation through the...

goodreads.com

Popular posts from this blog

The First Conspiracy

The Wax Pack

Ghost Hunting: True Stories of Unexplained Phenomena from The Atlantic Paranormal Society