Ghost Hunting: True Stories of Unexplained Phenomena from The Atlantic Paranormal Society

Ghost Hunting: True Stories of Unexplained Phenomena from The Atlantic Paranormal Society

by 

3 Stars

I was always a fan of the Sci-Fi channel TV show Ghost Hunters, although I admit I’m quite a skeptic when it comes to the paranormal.  So when I found a copy of the TV stars’ book I’d forgotten that I owned I figured it was the perfect read for Halloween.


Unfortunately, I was disappointed.  There were a couple of pretty wild stories that went beyond anything I remember from the TV show, but in general I learned more about the TV show than I did about ghosts and the descriptions of each experience were very, very brief.  I would have preferred a lot more detail.  I guess I’m still a skeptic.

Comments

My Recent Reads

Mike's Books

American Rebels: How the Hancock, Adams, and Quincy Families Fanned the Flames of Revolution
really liked it
American Rebels: How the Hancock, Adams, and Quincy Families Fanned the Flames of Revolution by Nina Sankovitch 4 Stars American Rebels is a marvelous work of history, telling the story of the founding of our nation through the...

goodreads.com

Popular posts from this blog

The First Conspiracy

The Wax Pack